After Hours Housing Repairs Assistance

The following Telephone number may be used by Wicklow Co Co tenants (i.e. residing in WCC owned houses) in the event of a serious Housing Repair issue in relation to:

  • Gas installation in the house (Gas boilers etc)
  • Oil installation (oil boilers)
  • General Plumbing (i.e. burst water pipes, burst water storage tanks etc)
  • Electrical systems ( e.g. major electrical fault)

Tenants should consult their Tenants Handbook – the normal rules around Tenant Responsible Repairs still apply. Routine repairs should be reported during normal hours to Housing Section or your local Municipal District office.


Calls will be answered by a call centre which will route the call to an appropriate contractor.

This number will only be in operation outside normal Wicklow County Council opening hours (including the Christmas and New Year period).