Rates - Vacancy Relief

A Vacancy Relief Form needs to be completed by the owner/occupier of a property in relation to vacancy relief on Rates.
This form and declaration must be returned to Revenue Section, Finance Department, Wicklow County Council,
County Buildings, Wicklow, following which your claim for vacancy relief of rates will be considered.