Wicklow County Council in exercise of its powers hereby gives notice of its intention to make Parking Bye-Laws within the administrative area of County Wicklow.
The “Draft” Parking Bye-Laws 2017 together with associated schedules & maps are available for inspection at Wicklow County Council Offices during normal office hours 9.00am to 5.00pm from Wednesday, 15th March, 2017 to Tuesday 18th April, 2017 inclusive at the following locations:
- Wicklow County Council, County Buildings, Wicklow – Roads & Transportation Public Counter or Wicklow MD public counter
- Arklow Municipal District Office, Castlepark, Arklow.
- Bray Municipal District Office, Civic Offices, Main Street, Bray.
- Greystones District Office, Civic Offices, Mill Road, Greystones.
- Tinahely Area Office, Coolruss, Tinahely, Co. Wicklow.
- Baltinglass Municipal District Office, Civic Offices, Blessington Business Park, Blessington.
A printed copy of the proposed Draft Byelaws will be available for purchase at a cost of €5 per copy.
Any person may submit observations, comments or objections to the “Draft” Bye-Laws until the closing date detailed below and any objections received shall be considered by the Council.
Submissions must be made in writing, marked “Wicklow County Council - Draft Parking Bye-Laws 2017” to the undersigned or online here
The latest date for receipt of submissions regarding this matter is 12:00noon on Tuesday 18th April 2017.
Helena Dennehy, Senior Executive Officer, Wicklow County Council, County Buildings, Wicklow,