New Water & Sewerage Connections
- A customer looking for a new water or sewerage connection must download and complete the application form.
- The completed application form must be returned to Wicklow County Council.
- Wicklow County Council will assess the application and forward all information including the calculated charge and any conditions to Irish Water.
- Irish Water shall invoice the applicant for the connection fee.
- Once the connection fee is paid Irish Water will inform Wicklow County Council and the connection shall be made.